Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chapter 23

"Sometimes it's easy to lose faith in people. And sometimes one act of kindness is all it takes to give you hope again."

I love my family.
I love my best friend.
I love my boyfriend.
I love my life.

Deborah can't wait till holidays are coming, deborah has alot planned during the holidays! {:

So, what happened today!
English - did nothing but sleep. Foreman was making a big fuss over things again, as always. And i have a english presentation next week which i have no clue what i am gonna do so that is pretty screwy! Ah wells, stuart always helps me with stuff like that :D
Art - we did art history, it was so boring and stressful that it is not funny. But overall it was good because amelyn and me were talking away!
Humanbio - stabbed the eye, got full marks for correctly dissecting that eye, and had heaps of fun-ish
Geograpghy - had a test, screwed that up so bad. Everyone did, so i do not feel that bad!
Art - did not do anything, stand in front of the heater. And i was writing some crap about my artwork :D

So that is pretty much my day in general.

{:

No comments: