Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1st day of school :o

MY DAY WAS SHIT.

ok 1st day of school right, so i was oh okays it aint gona be bad,
and then it decided to rain while i was walking to school =.="
whats worst is that my friend that was waiting for me at the busstop was like "i wonder if it is gonna rain" and it rained right after that and i was walking towards him, jinx much?
school was aiight i guess, i mean i was kinda dead in most of the classes,
had to ask so many extensions for my homework and assignments, it was not funny. quite scary i should sad.
but gosh, who was not! i did not even feel like doing anything and blah, talking the teacher was horror already!
the weather was weird as well, it warmed up, cooled, warmed.

MAKE UP YOU FLIPPING MIND MR. SUN!

uuurrm, and now i am stuck with a pile of homework,
i have no idea why i am updating this but whatever.
i just finished my art (ishishish) and i have my other subjects to tomorrow about, Lord help the poor me!
i did not have a decent hour with my lovely youtube, that is how busy i am :@

No comments: